Pages

10.23.2009

U2!!

Of course we have to tell you about the U2/Muse concert which was super rad and deserves its own post.  We only took pics with our iphones and they turned out pretty good for phone pics I think.  We'll start with some fun blurry pics of our excited faces...








Now on to the concert...  we got there a little early and actually got pretty close.












You can kind of see Bono's cool laser jacket in this one...


The spaceship as we were leaving



Of course it was crowded, there was definite B.O., some inappropriate moshing, and some kid in front of us may or may not have gotten arrested... but both Muse and U2 were AWE-SOME and we had a great time!  :)

2 comments:

Amy J said...

What fun! I know you had a blast...wish I could have been there to soak up the fun...not the B.O.!

amanda said...

I can honestly say that I'm glad y'all had a great time AND I'm glad I wasn't there! :-) No way am I cool enough to hang with that crowd.