Well, I'm not sure how much fun E had exactly, but he sure did look cute in his dalmation puppy costume! Nana and I took him to the festival at church (B had to work) and got a couple of smiles out of him, but he didn't last too long. :) We grabbed a couple of pics with some friends before he hit the edge. Then we came home to pass out candy to all the neighborhood trick-or-treaters - and we had a total of 3! Major disappointment. :( We'll shoot for at least 6 next year!
our little puppy
still in a good mood at this point- too bad it was kind of hot outside :)
cute little puppy tail
puppy and Nana
loved the bouncing almost as much as jumping in his bed
can I take this thing off now?
w/ our friends Susan and William the St. Bernard
w/ Amy and Grier the astronaut
E's face says "I'm so done with this - get me out of here."
2 comments:
awww!! i LOVE the costume! he is super cute, and i think you got some really good shots! i love the one where he's looking up at the camera and smiling :) he looks like a little pup :)
Poor guy. He's cute, and I feel bad for him. Next year, dress him as Dwight Schrute.
Post a Comment