I realized the other day that E hadn't had spaghetti! You have to have the classic spaghetti picture. Everyone has one. This time we used spaghetti squash (its actually really good). He loved it!
Man, its hot outside! And its only June! If you stay out for too long, you just have to run through a sprinkler to feel okay again.
Then, we saw a family of ducks just walking down our street! We don't live near a pond or a lake, so I'm not quite sure where they came from, but later that day they ended up in our back yard!
Aren't they so cute walking in a line together? Luckily, we saw them before Zoe did or it would have been bad news for the ducks.


1 comment:
I have a cute spaghetti pictue of Emmett's mommy. She said , "I'm not messy, the spaghetti is!"
Post a Comment