We are super excited and gave E a 'little brother' he can play with and take places so he'll get used to the idea. (I stole this idea from my friend Amy - I can't take credit for it.) It's only been one day, but so far he thought it was hilarious and fun. Hopefully he'll feel the same way about the real brother!
6 comments:
good ideas are meant to be replicated :-) so excited for you guys!
we're excited too!! we did the little brother thing too, and i think noah really liked it. we had him put him to bed, and kiss him and feed him and stuff. emmett is going to be such a great big brother!
Yay for more boys! Congrats!
Congratulations! We're very excited for your family!
YEA for baby BOY!!! Our baby boys will be friends! :-)
He's so handsome. I'm sure the new baby will be just as cute. Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment