Pages

5.31.2011

baby shower

Some sweet friends from our super duper amazing Bible Study class threw a little baby sprinkle for me and baby boy.  We had such a good time.  :)

everything was yummy!  

and beautiful!

here's a sneak peak of the nursery bedding!  

the talent of Amanda 

sweet friends!  


I am so thankful for each one of these ladies 


they knew I love a little friendly competition

and presents :)

me (making a weird face) w/ my hostesses: Rachel, Melissa, Ellen, Susan, Amanda

Melissa is due a week or so before me so we wanted a pic together.  something funny happened and I thought it turned out cute. :)  

thanks so much everyone!  we feel very loved. 

2 comments:

Celani said...

Looks like you girls had so much fun! It was great seeing you the other day. Sadie and I had a blast!

Beth said...

Thanks for Including me in your special day! I had lots of fun. Your friends are so sweet.