Pages

9.21.2011

freaked out

S had his 2 month appointment with the doctor today.  I know everyone will be shocked to hear that he was in the 95th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height.  :)  He's doing great.  He is 24.25 inches long and weighs 14lb 4oz.  Our biggest struggle is that we kind of have to wrastle him to sleep most of the time (yes I spelled it that way on purpose).  He'll get really really worked up, and then finally give up and go to sleep. 

Besides wrastling, one of his favorite things to do is make this really freaked out face:

 its pretty funny 

 I haven't caught a really good smile yet, but here's kind of a half-smile 

 just hanging out 

 I came home from the store and found them like this. :)  ha!  I told you he was hard to get to sleep. 

he likes his talks with dad

3 comments:

hannah said...

you look great! also, i think that's one of my favorite pictures of Blayton with the Moby. That made me laugh out loud. He looks thrilled. Glad Sawyer is doing so well!

Preben and Ellen said...

what a cutie! i still think he looks like you! and i agree with hannah, you look great! i love the bowtie and suspender shirt! :)

Ryan and Melissa said...

Love the freaked out face! Too funny! He is precious!