Pages

3.28.2012

favorites: reading

I have been reading a lot more lately.  Here are some favorites in case you needed suggestions:

FICTION:


Hunger Games, of course!  Best series I've read in a long time.  I think I read all three books in about a week.  No complaints.  They did a pretty good job with the movie too - I loved it.  And the second movie comes out on my birthday!


Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.  This one was emotional,  strange, and lovely all at the same time.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but am looking forward to it.  


NON-FICTION:

 Grace-based Parenting.  I'm about 80% done with this one.  At first I thought 'eh, seems kind of similar to other things I've read'.  But the longer I read the better it got.  There's definitely some wisdom in there.  



Resolution.  My friend Amy recommended this book to me and I've been reading a few chapters every week.  Priscilla Shirer can bring it.  Every single page is challenging and applicable.  I would recommend it to every woman I know.  

enjoy!

No comments: