He likes to state facts about things and add words/phrases like "actually", "probably", and "that makes no sense"
(when the UPS truck stops outside our house)
"hey! It's that guy that brings us stuff!"... (usually followed by) "aw! It's just diapers again!"
(after seeing S spit some food out on the floor)
"I'm a big boy now. I swallow my throw up. It's tasty."
(before our road trip vacation)
"I think this is a lot of things for a little vacation."
(as he's racing around the house by himself)
"yay! I'm winniiiiiiiing!"
Me: hey, what did you get me for my birthday?
E: um... (long pause)... I think the man that brings us stuff in the brown truck is bringing your present.
(at the store trying to talk me into buying him something)
"I think Daddy wants me to have this new pirate ship. He really likes pirate ships. Just like he likes football."
1 comment:
These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment