Pages

9.03.2009

family pics

a month or so ago we took some family pics (thanks Kristin !), so we thought we would finally share them!  it was super hot but we had such a good time!  E was a little enthralled with the camera, so he was always looking in the right direction, but not always smiling. oh well, we still got some good ones!  :)







4 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

oh i love it jaclyn!! very cute!
the pictures are great, you are just beautiful! great job on the blog! i'll be stopping by frequently! :) keep the posting coming!

Erin said...

The family pics are great! Thanks for stopping by our blog - so glad I found yours that way!

Lori said...

HEY! I'm your first blog stalker ;) Keep up the blogging. I love the pictures. Lil E is a doll!

Unknown said...

Hey Jaclyn! Love the pics. Emmett is a beautiful boy! Hope all is well with you and the family.