Pages

9.08.2009

New ways to fight sleep


Well our little man has a reputation for fighting his sleep.  Mostly its naps that he dislikes - thankfully he sleeps well through the night.  So, in the past 10 days we have gone from avoiding sleep by just wiggling and flipping over to discovering we can easily go from laying down to sitting up in our bed.  From here we figured out how to push the button on our music player, and a couple of times now have even pulled up on the side of our bed!  All to postpone the inevitable nap.  It's always an adventure!




2 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

what a cutie!! noah fights sleep too, but only at bedtime, he loves his naps! emmett seems pretty advanced sitting up all by himself! :) or noah is just behind... :)

beth said...

He's the best looking and smartest baby ever! (and I'm not biased, even though I am his Nana.) Concerning fighting sleep, I definitely know who he got that from! I could tell you some stories about his Mom! :) Payback!!! -beth