He's been having a rough week this week - not sure if its a growth spurt or some teeth coming in? But I think we might be rounding the bend.
Quick update: He is starting to copy things - especially whatever B is doing. Its very cute. If you sit on the floor he'll come sit in your lap. We're working on puzzles and shape sorters and remembering so much. Like taking his shoes and trying to put them on his feet, and taking the leash and giving it to Zoe. He'll even bring us shoes if he's really eager to go outside.
enough pictures already!










4 comments:
I love them all, especially the close up with the cap on. But...I don't like the crying on b/c it makes me want to cry, too!
he's such a handsome little man!
very nice shots! and he is such a handsome a little man. =)
Hi Jaclyn,
What a cutie you and Blayton have! I really loved the pictures.
Post a Comment