I used to loooove to read. I still like it and I have managed to get back into it a little more lately, but just haven't made as much time for it as I used to. E definitely has his share of books and we are trying to encourage him to have a love for reading.
Here are some books that I have been reading lately and liked.
a good balance between keeping your baby on a schedule and just winging it.

I know these are old, but I had never read them! you must read all three in the series!
great retelling of the prodigal son story focusing on the older brother. and its short. :)
this one sounds nerdier than it is. I know I have a degree in economics, but anyone can enjoy this.
Let us know what you've been reading and would recommend!
No comments:
Post a Comment