Here is one of our latest house projects. We gave our hallway bath a serious makeover. Took everything down to the studs and B even reran the plumbing! Here are some before and after pics for you to enjoy.
BEFORE:
of course there were originally doors on the cabinets and mirrors on the wall - I took the picture a few minutes late. We removed this whole wall of cabinets - they were oversized and taking up most of the bathroom.
The half-wall by the toilet is gone now, new floor, and tile.
and said bye bye to the old tub.
everything is new and clean! and much roomier with better lighting. I bought a piece of furniture and talked B and my dad into making it into a vanity. A little extra work, but worth it I think. :)
new spa tub!
the floor was the first thing we picked out. I love it.
E and a few bubbles breaking in the new tub.




5 comments:
It looks amazing!!!
looks good! Emmett looks like he's enjoying the hard work. so cute.
Wow. That looks wonderful! Good job!
It looks beautiful! Great job!!!
great job! you guys are awesome with your renovations! can't wait to see it in real life and try out the new bathroom! seriously looks bathtastic!! :)
Post a Comment