Pages

11.13.2011

halloween!

As I'm sure you all know, Halloween was several weeks ago... We went to the fall festival at our church and then took E trick-or-treating.  here are our pictures!

 
 Our football player and little football. :)

We went pretty low-key this year.  E is so picky about what I want him to wear on a daily basis that I knew dressing up was going to be interesting.  He watches football with B sometimes so I talked him into wearing his football shirt and then I just put some black face paint on him without saying anything.  Surprisingly he didn't throw a fit!  



he had fun this year playing games with daddy

he was pretty good at the fishing

and liked the petting zoo 

he's got 'saying cheese' down... now if we could just make eye contact

this time he got right up in the camera and still didn't really look at it. :)  but he's a cutie!

riding the train with Jonathan!

trick or treating with our friend Mia.  

E was excited this year and had fun going door to door.  However, I think B might have been more into it than he was... after a while when the people would try to put candy in his bucket he starting saying "no, I have enough". :) I think his pumpkin was getting too heavy.

Then we did our first family pumpkin carving!
E was all about helping 

but didn't like the ewwwy stuff
once there was a 'fire' inside he really liked it

happy halloween!

2 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

totally adorable! all of you! you guys are such a cute family! love the costumes!!

hannah said...

emmett is so big and handsome! he looks so grown up!