Pages

11.17.2011

Kitchen remodel

Yes, I'm finally posting pictures 4 months later. :)  Seems like every time it was all clean, I forgot to take pictures!  B and my dad worked really, really hard to get everything done before S arrived.  And some awesome friends came over and helped a lot and some moved our furniture back in the day we were at the hospital!  A little stressful, but we made it!  We are so thankful to everyone that helped. 

BEFORE: (these are pictures we took before hurricane Ike in case our house blew away)

view 1:
 
view 2: 

view 3:


and... drumroll please... the AFTER pics:

view 1:


view 2: 

view 3: 


Pretty dramatic change!  Didn't they do an awesome job?  We are loving it.  The house feels so much bigger and there's more light coming through.  It's easier for E and his friends to run around in circles.  And I am actually enjoying cooking more!  :)  Seriously though its so nice to have a lot more storage.  I love the big island and my farmhouse sink. 

1 comment:

Celani said...

It came out gorgeous! They did such a fabulous job! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!