Pages

1.18.2012

favorite baby stuff

All of a sudden I decided to try to be more organized about blogging this year.  We'll see how long it lasts. :)  So Wednesday is favorites day.  It won't be every Wednesday, but sometimes on Wednesdays I'll share some of our favorite things around the P house.  They may or may not have a genre all the time, but today's genre is baby stuff.


I LOVE these spoons.  We used them with E and I am remembering how much I liked them now that S is eating a little.  They are just the perfect design for a baby - not too deep or too shallow, not too hard or too soft.


This stuff is amazing.  S has had really dry skin, which E never had.  So I have tried several things, and really wanted to avoid any type of prescription or steroid cream if possible.  Love this stuff.  I'm thinking about buying a tube of it just for me. :)


Weird name.  Weird to use.  Awesome product.  A shout out to my friend Ellen for telling me about this.  It works a bazillion times better than any nose aspirator.  Yes, you actually suck the snot out of their nose.  S is not a fan, but E actually thinks its pretty cool and has been asking us to use the 'booger sucker'.  :)

No comments: