Pages

1.31.2012

more funnies



Our big little boy is so, so funny.  Probably just to us.  :)  Don't get me wrong he's emotional, whiny, and crazy sometimes.  But most of the time he is hilarious.  He likes to add words onto all of his sentences like more, yesterday, again, etc.  He also says "its kinda like" such and such when it actually is that thing. :)  And he'll tell you that something can't be true because "that'd be silly" even if it actually is true.  He likes to listen for noises and say "you hear sumpting?" "somebody's here?".  Some of his words sound exactly the same - like buddies and bunnies - and we go round and round and laugh about which word he is saying.
  
Here are some funny quotes:
  • "I'm still hungry more.  My tummy's not full yet."
  • When talking about a booger going down the drain in the tub "Booger went down there to the booger mama and daddy"
  • When he realizes his movie is almost over "I want to watch the veginnings not the ends"
  • When we see a car out that looks like a race car "That's not the car in the movie.  He doesn't have eyes"
  • When his baby brother has to take a nap "I don't want him sleep.  I want him play.  With his  toys.  Not my toys."
  • After noticing daddy's facial hair "I don't have a beard or mustache yet.  Maybe for Christmas" 
  • Any time he notices a toy he hasn't played with in a while "I been looking from that!" 
  • Me: "Do you like salad?",  E (without pause): "I'm not a girl."
  • E (after going #2 in the potty): "there's chocolate in there?",   Me (confused and then realizing he's talking about his poop)  "no, I don't think so.,   E: "then what is it?",  Me (regretfully going to look) "I think it's a blueberry".,  E: "oh.  hahahaha".   
  • B: "that's a bad cough",  E: "where'd the good cough go?"

3 comments:

Celani said...

So funny! I love all the silly things our Little Ones say!!!

amanda said...

the facial hair and salad are my favorites :-) so cute!

Hannah said...

So funny. Cant believe he's almost 3 already. Happy early birthday, Emmett! You are loved. Can't wait until Jack is his age. I'm sure we'll get some funny and highly inappropriate stuff coming out of his mouth.