Pages

3.29.2010

funny things



I want to remember all the funny little things E is doing right now, so I am writing them down here.  Hope you enjoy them too. :)  

He laughs every time I print something on the printer.  
He loves it when you scare him.  
He finally started clapping and is kind of blowing his nose - mostly on things that aren't kleenex.  
He is stretching to reach onto tables and counters to see what he can grab ahold of.  
When I lay on the floor he comes and sits on me and laughs.  
He is starting to recognize certain phrases in his books.  
He likes watching older kids and seeing what they do.
He thinks its funny when dogs bark at him.
and of course still LOVES all things outside.  

and just to be completely honest - there are unfunny things we are learning as well - like fit throwing, but we're focusing on the good!

No comments: