Pages

3.31.2010

lake, egg hunt, goats, etc.

Just a quick picture update!  A few weeks ago, we went up to B's family's lakehouse to visit with everyone.  

I loved riding on Grandpa Victor's golf cart.  

and wanted to jump in the lake but it was too cold!

Dad is so silly.  


Then Meemaw came to by to visit
and read me a book


Then mom and Nana took me to an Easter egg hunt
and I loved it!

I was needing some new things to try and open with my teeth.

and I got to pet a goat!  :)

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! where do you put the goat? in the backyard? =)

Unknown said...

I don't think he could be any cuter. And that tie! Adorable.

hannah said...

So, so cute. I love that he's walking and holding things and moving around so much! Precious.