Sadly, I only have one picture, but we had a lot of fun and even tried a fried snickers! It was pretty good, but I think the oreos are better, or maybe just a good old fashioned funnel cake. (Of course these are things we allow ourselves to eat once a year at the rodeo :) )
Then, a few days later we went again to see Gary Allan with my friend N and B's brother V. Some friends got us into the club level and it was very nice. The bathrooms are SO much nicer and even the nachos look better.
Then we went down to our seats which were in prime location for the mutton bustin'! Those kids are tough! Maybe E will try it in a couple of years. :)
One of Gary Allan's guitarists wore a kilt since it was St. Patty's day, and Gary himself was surprisingly not very country looking.

I love this picture. ;)
V would like to warn everyone - do NOT buy a funnel cake inside the rodeo stadium. The nice lady will tell you she's making one 'fresh' for you, but it doesn't make a difference - its still disgusting. Just wait patiently until you're on your way out and get an actual fresh one. Its worth the wait.
2 comments:
those nachos do look better! still fun. next time we try the chicken fried bacon! :-)
Looks like yall had a great time. Last year, we got fried bacon. It was NOT good. I'm pretty sure yall picked better options.
Post a Comment